Saturday, June 12, 2010

Utah..

This weekend my family and i went to Utah. It wasn't even planned we just picked up and left.

When in Utah my parents were planning to go golfing but it was pouring rain, so they went to try anyway but weren't able to.

Meanwhile my sister Hailey and I met up with my other sister Ashley we tried to go shoppping but it was raining too hard so we just decided to drive around and look at all the old pretty houses on the hill. And we stopped at 'Who's Your Dough Girl' (I think that's what it's called) and got a cookie! I got 'Penelope' It's a peanut butter cookie dipped in chocolate. Delicious! I highly recommend it! We were also able to sample a mint chocolate cookie (I can't remember what it's called but it was delicious) and a lemon, blueberry, poppyseed cookie called 'Zoey' It tastes so good even though it sound like an interesting combination.

Then we went and visited my cousin Jason.

Then we went shopping and I got this cute shirt.


Then we ate at the 'Cheesecake Factory' I got the orange chicken. So good!

Then this morning my beautiful sister Ashley made us all waffles! They were so cute it was so nice of her to do that!

Then we left on our way home, which was a long drive because we had a blue tarp over our luggage and it kept blowing off! It was such a pain so we had to keep stopping to fix it.

Then for lunch we ate at 'Maddox' Mmm. The best rolls EVER!

Then we finally made it home.

What a fun weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Austin and I were gonna go on a trip to Utah a few days before he left and go to Maddox... but then we couldn't haha. That cookie place sounds WAY good!! :) Sounds like you had so much fun! and I LOVE your new shirt! :) you're so cute! ha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. jealous that you stopped at maddox! i had a blast with you girlies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Aubree! :) and we should go there and get cookies sometime! ha And Ashley i had so much fun with you! and i meant to say your waffles are good not cute even though they were cute for waffles! :) haha

    ReplyDelete