Thursday, April 5, 2012

I'm feelin' it!

I decided to blog because I keep look at other people's blogs and I have become that friend at the bottom of the list! I want to be back on the top!
So I will tell you about all of the things that are making my stomach tighten and putting a little squeal in my throat!
numero uno -- I am going to be an AUNT in maybe a few days, maybe a week, but OH MYY!! i can't wait to meet that little cutie(:
dos -- PROM! I got a new cute dress, but sadly Nordini's website is not working at the moment so you will have to wait until I get pictures in it to see it!
{and i put this as 2 because i have 2 to go to!}
tres -- Rodeo TWO WEEKS FOLKS!!!!
And all this warm weather has just got me in the MOOD!
I hope you guys are enjoying these last weeks of school, summer or whatever y'all are up to!
'Til next time!
XOXO
P.S. My lovely sister Alex and I went and watched the LORAX! Such a feel good!! Got spare time?? GO WATCH IT!! (:
P.S.S. Alex is so GORGEOUS I absolutely love spending time with her! Especially when LAUGHING and COCOA BEAN is involved!

3 comments:

  1. Hannah!!! I have hadnsoooo much fun hanging out with you lately! Thanks for posting that! You are a sweetheart! You got a new dress? For Prom? I wanna see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this before, but it was so fun to read how excited you were about Lyla. Can you believe she's here and all the anticipation is over? It's crazy. I loved seeing you yesterday. You make me so happy. I can't wait to see you again soon!!

    ReplyDelete