Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 here i come.

Every year I make new years resolutions and I never stick to them so this year my resolutions are things that I can actually keep.
  • My brother coming home
  • Get night license
  • Stay in school

These are some of my real goals :)

  • Save money better
  • Go to state in rodeo
  • Get all A's
  • Get in shape {i have been wanting to do cross country, but i have felt like i wasn't in shape enough so i kinda want to get in shape before i do that so i don't pass out while running 5 miles.}

Anyways i hope your resolutions go better then my probably will.

Have a wonderful new year!

3 comments:

  1. i am so happy to read another hannah post. good luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice goals missy! keep up the blog posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo. totally get the whole pass-out-while-running-5-miles thing. good luck with all of the goals. and YAY for the brosky coming home soon!! hip hip!

    ReplyDelete