Monday, January 3, 2011

Back to the grind.


This morning i had a hard time waking up at 7 instead of the 10-10:30 times i woke up during the nice long break we had. I didn't end up getting out of bed until around 7:30 or later..i'm not for sure. I had to toss my hair up in a fabulous little ponytail and run out the door. On my way out i realized i hadn't started my pick up so it was all sorts of frosty. So my wonderful daddio let my drive his little unfrosty number to school and he was so kind to gas mine up and drive it down for me and trade me off(: Thanks Dad!! I owe you one!

School seemed to drag on for me today..and i didn't really like it. i kept thinking of all the better things i could be doing if i was at home. But i got through it..too bad its only monday. Sigh**

I hope you had a good monday..

But look how clear and pretty it is today just out of my window!

5 comments:

  1. Oh Hannah.. You are so cute!! :D You make a normal day sound so fun! :) haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is fun! do you call dad "daddio" to his face? ooo... gutsy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hannah!! I know you might not have checked your blog for a while (neither have i ;) -------but anyway, i LOVE opening your blog to see 'the last egg' ahaha gets me everytime =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ehhh hello is anyone there? hannah?

    ReplyDelete